It is easy to become jaded when you hear every company jump on the “we’ve-gone-green” bandwagon.
Here at Blooming Color, we have gone far beyond merely utilizing paper from sustainable and responsibly managed forests (which have resulted in America having more trees than it did 100 years ago). Every day, we consider the environmental impact of the products we use, the processes we employ, and the environment we work in. It is an approach that has produced some great results:
- Blooming Color uses environmentally-friendly inks.
- Our excess ink is recycled/reused and eventually becomes tar for our nations roadways.
- We recycle 100% of all recyclable materials.
- Our pressroom utilizes chemistry, inks and coatings with low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Our paper is sourced from paper mills that only use responsible forestry practices.
We believe educating our clients can help provide a better understanding of the value of print and the steps the industry has taken to lead the charge on sustainability to make a positive impact on the environment.